Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cairo Airport

Currently I am staying at "The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf" in Cairo Airport Terminal1 (elmatar el adeem) waiting for my plane. The flight is scheduled at 4:00 am i.e. 1:15 hours from now.

On a wide screen infront of me are the breaking news of assassinating benazir bhutto.

I was lucky to find this electricity outlet for my mobile and more lucky to find the mobinil wifi to be working and for free.

will be flying to bucharest (as I am using the romanian airlines). Then will have transit for 3 hours or little less (or maybe more) then another plane to london. Heathrow.

Inspite of the very bad bad flu that attacked me yesterday night, and despite my bad mood of this, I am still feeling excited to this trip. I hope it goes well.

I was expecting the officer in the airport to stall me for half an hour because of the similarity of my name to other people who are wanted, but he looked at my passport, found lots of check ins and check outs, then decided that he doesn't need to stall me anymore. They usually leave me go easily when i am leaving the country, but never when i am coming back in. I just hope things go well this time. :)

No comments: